As advisers we believe the right financial advice can make a huge difference in people’s lives. We understand everyone is different and our advice is tailored to meet our client’s needs on an individual basis, we do not believe in using a ‘cookie-cutter’ approach to advice.
Our promise to you, is that we will always ‘tell it like it is’ and make sure we work as hard as we can, to put you in a better position.
To help better understand your position, we offer a complementary first appointment to discuss your financial and lifestyle needs before providing any financial advice. This meeting allows us to understand your situation and highlight the areas which require your attention.
- Initial meeting(s) to highlight areas of improvement
- If you would like to proceed with our services, we will provide you with a quote for our work
- Prepare a Financial Plan based on our previous discussions –this can take a couple of weeks-
- Present our findings and financial plan to you –we call this an SOA or Statement of Advice to make it sound fancy-
- If needed, we can make changes to the advice based on your requests
- Once you are comfortable with everything, we will start implementing the advice –this can take a couple of months-
- If you decided to use our services on an ongoing basis, we will review your circumstances every 6 to 12 months
We believe the most important aspect of this entire process, is that YOU understand the advice, so that you can take control of your future financial success.
If you have a specific topic you would like to explore, check out our Useful Tools and Info