From Monday 30th of November 2020, our offices will reopen.
In the interests of our clients and staff we ask all visitors to our office to please:
- Do not visit our office if you feel unwell;
- Wear a mask if required to do so;
- Register your visit in our Visitors Log;
- Maintain strict social distancing by keeping a 1.5m distance from other persons at all times;
- Avoid physical contact such as handshakes and other forms of greeting or farewell;
- Use the hand sanitiser stations provided regularly;
- Visit only in the office where your meeting is be held; and
- Vacate the meeting room on time to allow cleaning between meetings.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the health and safety measures within our office please discuss this with one of our staff members.